Saturday, November 28, 2009

Di and Danny

I'm almost finished with the complete U2.  I've been listening to it for quite a while now.  My parents and sister collaborated to get me the limited edition U2 IPod for Christmas complete with ever U2 song to date. After listening to a few songs on Christmas morning, I elected to listen to the entire U2 library straight though before listening to anything else.





It was great to strut to in Dublin.  It's almost better up here in the Northwest.  I'm surrounded by some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen.



It's sunset now and I'm sitting on some rocks being battered by a wave a few feet away.


I've been walking all day after waking up to a prepared bath and breakfast.  Di and Danny are incredibly gracious hosts.  I am in their debt.



Sliced mushrooms
Butter
Garlic
Sauté 'till limp
Serve with dry wheat toast



Fresh Mussels (or clams) in a pot with
white wine
butter
garlic
parsley
Boil 'till open, serve with lemon



Find clams by locating two close pin pricks in the sand as the tide retreats.

Toast
Cheese
Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment